This gasket is unique and has been developed for the chemical and pharmaceutical industry; the main feature is the combination between the chemical resistance of the PTFE premium grade FLON-CHEM 1075 envelope and the high elastic return of the elastomer used on the inside. This feature solves the sealing problems of the traditional gaskets increasing its duration and the possibility to be re-used.
These are the technical alternative to FFKM gaskets, but with sensibly lower prices, in addition to that these gaskets offer a series of benefits if compared with the encapsulated gaskets FEP or PFA.
- US legislations : FDA, Food and Drug Administration, department of Health and Human Services, Code of Federal Regulations 21 CFR Ch.1; USA regulations sections 177.1550 (a) (1) and (b) Perfluorocarbon Resins;
- CE legislations : 1935/2004/CE (MOCA) 1895/2005/CE 10/2011/UE 2023/2006/UE;
- Italian legislations : D.M. 21/03/1973 DPR 777/82.
- ADI free: Statement that declares that the materials aren’t derived by animals (ADI) and so are BSE/TSE free (bovine spongiform encephalopathy / transmissible spongiform encephalopathy) related to origin, production and treatment
- USP Class VI @ 121°C according to USP<87> ed USP<88>;