Spring energized lip seals are composed by a virgin/charged PTFE structure with a spring in stainless steel INOX 302 or in exotic alloy (Elgiloy® is the most common), with energized function; the spring could be both helical and “V” section according to the type of seal.
Available even on customer design with special silhouettes, could have a static sealing function or a dynamic one.
For further information you could call the FF.GI. Srl customer service.
Most common materials:
• FLON-CHEM 1002 PTFE + 25% carbographite;
• FLON-CHEM 1040 PTFE + 40% bronze;
• FLON-CHEM 1001 PTFE + 25% glass;
• FLON-CHEM 1001M PTFE + 15% glass + 5%Mos2;
• FLON-CHEM 1045 PTFE + 50% stainless steel;
• FLON-CHEM 1100J PTFE + polyimide;
• FLON-CHEM 1000 virgin PTFE;
• FLON-CHEM 1075 modified PTFE;
• PE UHMW;
Other materials are available on customer request.